Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Graham Stetzer meter/filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilimike

Anyone here ever tried to build a Graham Stetzer meter or filter?
I guess the filter is nothing but a bunch of capacitors but what's involved in building the meter?

Mike

If you are thinking about the health benefits, don't waste your time and/or money trying to eliminate "dirty electricity". It's a scam.

Last edited:
Never seen this before!! What an easy way to make lotsof money from the gullible.

I was watching on youtube some videos that talk about the health issue caused by dirty electricity without having anything to sell so I figured there might be some truth in it.
I would not pay hundreds of dollars and wait years to try and compare a difference in my health but if I could build it for cheap I figured why not.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back