Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ha, Just Found this! Would it Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matk95

Hi I just saw **broken link removed** when Googleing

Would it actualy work if i took the time to build it :confused:

And Is It Safe :eek:

Somehow, I fail to see the humor or purpose in shocking someone. You might get belted in return.

John

Somehow, I fail to see the humor or purpose in shocking someone. You might get belted in return.

Good Point :D
Save it for friends

@Torben

Ok Ill see if I can get the parts and build it

As John said, you might want to keep in mind that you will get the same shock as your victim, if it works at all.

John

I was personally thinking more along the lines of using the other effects as outlined in the link I gave, not zapping people like in the afrotechmods site.

TOrben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back