Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Haloween costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost take offense at the suggestion to go as an IPod =) I'm not looking for popular, and the IPOD has nothing to do with being a geek unless you're one of the guys hacking it.

Go as Tux! :D

**broken link removed**

He lives kind of close to Canada, wouldn't want to get confused with penguin party crashers from across the border...

I thought Rochester, NY, was just south of Lake Ontario? There is a whole lake separating them! :)

Tux has it's draws.

Hank Fletcher said:
Ah, the pride of U.S. Geography teachers strikes again.

Geography was never a favorite subject, too many years ago anyway. I don't mean to piss off anyone, just kidding around. I pick on Canada, mostly because it's tough to say anything bad about the UK, that isn't actually true (sorry) :).

Didn't mean any offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back