Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Handheld Oscilloscope Upgrade from Fluke 123 to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmelec

Hi all,

it's a pleasure to read your forum, there are plenty of infos. And some about my trouble also, but i didn't find a good answer...
I have a Fluke 123 oscilloscope, a very solid and high quality product, even if limited in bandwidth and in functions.
Now i decided to sell it and upgrade to better instrument, of course not from Fluke, because in that case i had to sell my house too.... :)
I need to do FFT, some of my circuits are audiophile oriented, so i need to see if the signals are sufficiently "harmonic clean" or not (e.g. when i realize very stabilized power sources, or my wall plug for example), and my Fluke doesn't do it.
I searched for a firmware update (even not original) to add this math feature, but nothing at all.
Of course if you know anything about it this would be a good solution for me.
Otherwise i decided to consider these two DSO:
Owon HDS-N 3102M-N
Hantek DSO1200

I red some here about these two but i can't decide about.
I am a little bit more oriented on the second one because of firmware on Internet and 200MHz bandwidth. The screen resolution is a little bit less, but as i can see from photos in the first one it's a 320*240 on a 640*480 screen. Is it right?

Moreover if you know some good resellers.... :)

Thanks a lot!

GM

Please feel free to suggest other devices, even in desk form, a little bigger is not a problem...

GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back