Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

harmonic filter circuit for 230ac mains supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

john b

hi,i am trying to build a project on a UPS but its output waveform is not perfectly synosoidal can anyone help me find a harmonic filter circuit for 230ac output for my project please

It would be helpful if you explained a little more. Is your intent to filter out the noise coming from the 230 vac mains? If so, is there something specific you are trying to get rid of - or just noise in general. They do make and sell many filter units made for this purpose exactly. It's likely that these filters will also keep RFI from getting out of your power supply. Go to Newark Electronics and search on power line filter and you'll see quite a number of these listed.

For what current? Filtering what, exactly?

For a small EMI/RFI filter, carve out the line
input portion of any PeeCee type supply.
Some are better than others. Look for one
with 2 common-mode chokes at the input.

<als>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back