Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Have you seen Elmo live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

Last edited:
Grandaughter thinks it's great.

Just started Dancing in the kitchen.:D

kv

I am surprised no one sees the cleverness in this simple toy...:( I thought it was a testament to mans ingenuity.

ingenious sure, but it's likely to be a toy that gets used (not sure how a kid would actually play with it) and then put aside for other stuff. Once the novelty of it wears off, its not much to look at.

My daughter had one of the original tickle me elmo dolls. Compared to this it sure wasn't much - just a stuffed elmo doll with a little plastic box stuffed inside it that when you pressed the button on it would play elmo laughing his butt off. Simple - but it was odd how it could actually start making you laugh as well. Plus, you could take the box out and the kid had a regular stuffed animal - not some hard skeleton covered in fabric.

Take off all the red fur and it's the stuff nightmares are made of.
**broken link removed**

Egad Furby looks much worse.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back