Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HCH-1000-002 Circuit Design Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post some pictures too. I'd like to see it. :)

Here you go. I was able to cram it on a 3"x3.5" single sided PCB. i had a total of 9 top layer jumpers. i could have made it a little smaller however i wanted to flood the board with ground to isolate the ac from the dc.

i haven't had a chance to test out the circuit yet. However i did make the mods. I will keep you posted.

Sorry about the pictures earlier here are some better pic's.

As for my defense in the PCB design, I through this together in a short amount of time ( 8 Hours from final post confirmation ). This is only a prototype to test the circuit in real time. I am aware of the 90 degree bends and the last minute magic marker isolation nears the relay traces. I will remedy these and other errors made in haste.

Attachments

• humidistat 002..jpg
    humidistat 002..jpg
    934 KB · Views: 317
  • humidistat 003..jpg
    humidistat 003..jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back