Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help finding a replacement relay for sealer

osft

I'm by no means very knowledgeable about this kind of stuff but hoping a kind stranger can help me with this problem. I have these bag sealers where the boards die frequently. The manufacturer sells new boards for $200 but has told me the relays are usually the problem.

I've been searching for the relay that's on the board but have been struggling to find it. HSINDA 942H-1C-12DS
I thought it was maybe 4 pins based on the back of the board but from the images I have seen online it appears to be 5.

Can anyone help me find an equivalent?

Attachments

• 20240725_125908.jpg
    20240725_125908.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • 20240725_134818(1).jpg
    20240725_134818(1).jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
Thank you for replying. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that pulled up anything equivalent to what I'm looking for. It provided images of other relays.

I found a datasheet and it looks like your picture.
It is possible they clip one of the pins for the contacts to avoid having the 5th plated through hole for the part. Take one of the relays off of a failed board to see if this is the case.

Thank you! I was looking at the 1A ones earlier but didn't know if that would work. Also didn't know you could clip a pin off and have it still work! That may be it! I'll take a board home and see if I can get it off and find out. Thank you again

Also I just realized I posted the wrong image for the back of the pcb.
Here is the correct one and I'll edit the original post if I can.

Attachments

• 20240725_134818(1).jpg
    20240725_134818(1).jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back