Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP HT8950 or MSM6722

Status
Not open for further replies.

solderstuff

I have spent a lot of time searching for a HT8950 or MSM6722 to no avail. Does anybody know where i can buy just a few. I would like to avoid over 500 as i'm sure you can understsnd! thanks in advance, solderstuff :?:

HT8950 available from Holmate

The HT8950 is available in the U.S. from Holmate. Call (510) 252-9880 or order from their website. I've repeatedly tried to use this chip and never gotten one to work. I used to use the MSM6722. The sound quality was poor. The HT8950 is 8-bit so probably doesn't sound much better. I prefer to use the Yamaha YSS222-D. It has 14-bit sound, which sounds very good. These are available from Kanematsu USA, (408) 501-1499.

yss222

maybe this isn't the right place to ask this but...

i've recently come across a couple yss222's in some things i was ripping apart but i can't find any application schematics for them. if i understand they can be used to make something like a pitch shifter which is what i'd like to do. anyone got a good schematic for something?

maybe this isn't the right place to ask this but...

i've recently come across a couple yss222's in some things i was ripping apart but i can't find any application schematics for them. if i understand they can be used to make something like a pitch shifter which is what i'd like to do. anyone got a good schematic for something?

Karaoke Processor B
Here is the Datasheet

Attachments

• yss222.pdf
    414.4 KB · Views: 659
thanks but...

thanks for the reply. i saw the datasheet before but it doesn't contain any schematics for actually using the thing. i'm not really at the level where i can just figure it out from scratch....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back