Help making a timed flash circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done this circuit and it keeps the LEDs on permently (i changed the buzzer to be in parallel with the LED's aswell) (i need them off for xx amount of time and then on for 1 second and then off agian.

The 100E (100R) resisitor does nothing as the 3v source barely lights these LED's on its own so i guess i will need a larger power source

EDIT: Basically i want a camera flash (would need to be 3 or 4 flash tubes as i need 360 degree coverage) but timed for 5 - 10 seconds (variable with the variable resistor)

Last edited:
The circuit above cannot work. Remember this: Pins 7 and 3 are "in phase."
You also need a 555 that works on 3v.

Ive come to the point where i need more help on this.

I had a working proto-type but i just think it needed to be totally different. (the system i had is attached)

The new system i want is as follows

Switch the unit on

Pressure switch is held off until needed.

you release the switch and it turns the unit on

3-5 seconds delay(dont have to be precise as long as it is no less than 3 and no more than 5 seconds)

After the delay 3x 100 lumen strip LED's light up and a personal alarm siren is activated for 1-2 seconds

Can someone help me make this system please.

Ideally needs to be 9v, with PCB of dimensions 40mm (L) x 25mm (W) and components no higher off the PCB than 25mm

Attachments

• 1122.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 186
The old project was good, just couldnt get the timing below 7 seconds

Also couldnt get hold of a loud enough buzzer (i got a personal alarm here and they are very loud which is perfect)

I did email you, but dunno if you got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…