help me!!!i'm going down!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kid

hai i'm kid,
my lecturer asked me to built the project and the project is ULTRASONIC RECEIVER..i must do a report so here i need some help..in report i must tell its discription..i'm not really,really smart to do the discription coz my lecturer didn't explain about that circuit..can sum body help me..i really need it..i must send the report next week..

Last edited:
And you expect us to do what exactly with such a list of parts? Do you want us to use our superior extra sensory powers to divine the circuit and provide you with the report?

I'm sorry the planets do not seem to be in the proper alignment, and I'm experiencing severe static discharges on the astral plane.

Lecturers don't just give projects like that out of nowhere without giving background. Even in 3rd year university they try and walk you through the thing. The only time I know of when something is given without background is design project where the person chooses the project. Seeing as how you used "lecturer" instead of teacher (or something else) it kind of sounds like a university environment (unless your terminology in your area is different than in my area)- if that is the case then why did you choose a project you know nothing about?

Either way, the thing you are doing is way cooler than the boring old thing I had to make- be happy about it and get to work!

PS. Actually now that I think about it, it sounds exactly like the same thing I had to make- except yours has a cooler name because instead of just being an audio-amplifier (*hint hint*) its an ultrasonic-audio-amplifier...and what's more, you were even given the resistor values- that's a big hint right there!

Last edited:
please let us know how you do on the project. and when (er, if) you graduate and get a job please let us know so we can eschew that company's products.

Bravo! I've always wanted to use the word eschew in a sentence. Ooops, I think I just did!

ROFL

Papabravo said:
And you expect us to do what exactly with such a list of parts? Do you want us to use our superior extra sensory powers to divine the circuit and provide you with the report?
If a crate containing only these componets washed up on the beach, the Professor could build an ultrasonic receiver with them.

In fact he could probably use it to break rocks and lull gorillas to sleep with it too. That's usually just a matter of putting a resistor in backwards.

If you need help because you're "going down!!!", my advice is this: be sure to pop your ears frequently so you don't burst an eardrum.

hai.i'm kid
thanks coz giv me sum advices
i'll already almost finish my project and also my report.my friends and my senior help me.
anyway thanks again..
bye..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…