Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help nedeed with LVDS interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

isvflorin

hello
First - this is my NO1 post here
I'm not an electronist, so be patient.
Project: I'm trying to upgrade my wxga panel on my laptop with a wuxga
problem:
I discovered that the wuxga panel that I have needs 8 pairs of cables to receive signal, but the existing wxga has only 4 pairs of cables to transmit/receive signal from graphic card. So - q is : how do I find the other 8 contacts on the graphic card connector needed to drive the wuxga or how do I know that they are actually soldered to the graphic card connector. The graphic card connector is a 40 pin one and the panel has 30 pins. On the old wxga only 16 cables were active out of the 30 pins coonector on the back of the panel - 8 signal pins -2 power pins and the rest grnd pins. So I have to find out the extra 8 pins out of the 40 pins of the graphic card connector that are nedeed to drive the odd and even pixel rows od the wuxga panel.

Please help.
In case my english is bad --- well very sorry, I'm from Romania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back