Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help on C coding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emantra

i need help on the C coding, i need the C program to convert the voice signal that is feeded to it throught the mic to convert it to the electrical signal that can be feeded to a microcontroller and can turn a motor.

and i have a very little knowledge about the C programming

i dont know if this is the right forum for the programming or not, i thought that it is related with the hardware section too so i write it here

thanks for any reply

Well your mic will convert the voice signal into an electrical signal :)
I think you are looking for is depending on the voice your motor should run right???

yes

yea that's what i exactly what i want. i want to convert the voice signal to electrical signal and then run a motor that could open or close door on the basis of voice command like "open" to open the door and "close" to close the door.
your help might help me a lot.

thanks

Why not go with a voice recognition chip?

I have a automatic door opener for my room and I used a winshield wiper motor and a voice recogniton system and a remote control which turns the relay on and off.

Uncle_sam
If you go by designing the circuit/logic/program to recognize the voice then it will be very complicated
because depending on various factors like voice of a person, surrounding noise, etc. the electrical signals generated by mic will vary.
So its recomendded that you use a voice recognition chip as mentioned by roboticinfo.
It will make your life easier :)

yea but.....................

my first assumption was to use the voice recognition chip but the factor was that it was pretty hard to find that chip in my place, Nepal. so i had to switch to the programming logic. the vendor from which i bought other thing said that he could get it, but the main thing that it cost was the time factor coz i dont have that much time to wait for the chip to arrive in time, so i switch the logic.

if u guys has better idea than using the programming n the chip then that is pretty appreciated, or if u guys can get me the ICs number used in that chip and the schematic diagram for the voice recognition chip than that too will be appreciated

thank you

the problem that i am facing is that i am not allowed to use the custom built chip for the project so i had to switch to this idea,

so if u guys have any idea on it will be appreciated

thanks for any reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back