Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help on Electronic End Year Final Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovesaints

I'm a student who are going to pass up a proposal for my end year final project,but i still dun have a clue,can anyone gime suggestion?It is good if provided with url or link about the circuit, cz i totally dont know what to do

what i learn for my year is simple project,i haven learned about PLC to program or solar yet,thus i need something about sensor or motor,any suggestion?

T_T desperately need more information :(

Phew....I am guessing you want an idea from your post.

Well how about a feedback controlled motor speed regulator that keeps constant speed under various loads (obviously within limits). Clue was to use a slotted disc to measure speed.
There are many ways of acheiving this using micros or discrete analog and/or digital circuits.

This was one of our degree projects back in the 80's as it could use many disciplines to prevent people saying they don't do digital/micros/analog.

Unfortunately, I got the short straw and my group had to do it in discrete transistors (The 8085 solution was only about 100 lines of asm). I still have the details in my loft but I am not doing it for you as it was hard work but worth it. We didn't have the luxury of the Internet just to ask someone and cheat.

You now have an idea so go figure and put your control theory and electronic design whatever path you prefer into practice.

PLC...Solar...Sensor...Motor...Looks like a sun tracker for a solar panel array.

Ken

Last edited:
Timed hydroponic nutrient system ...ebb & flow type. U an do it with 555 timers and a pump driver/relay or with a uC. your choice.

ebbing & flowing

...ebb & flow type.

Hola mosaic,

is this related to sea or are you just giving an analogy?

BTW, where do you live? Crossed many many times the area as a seaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back