Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help on web radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawan249

hi,
i am looking for some help on this particular project iv'e wanted to do.. i have an idea on my mind.. but dont know how to go about it.. i would really appreciate if anyone could help me out.. and let me know what to do

Project idea :

I would like to make a webpage which has a list of Mp3 songs on it.. a user can logon to the website and add to the existing playlist as to which songs he'd like to listen, the website inturn adds the songs to a playlist .. the mp3 format is decoded by a software such as winamp and streamed through the sound card of the pc .. the sound card is connected to a FM transmitter.. which will play the songs.. for a short distance..of 10-15m radius..
thanks alot..
pawan
ps : email add : kpawankumar@hotmail.com

pawan249 said:
hi,
i am looking for some help on this particular project iv'e wanted to do.. i have an idea on my mind.. but dont know how to go about it.. i would really appreciate if anyone could help me out.. and let me know what to do

Project idea :

I would like to make a webpage which has a list of Mp3 songs on it.. a user can logon to the website and add to the existing playlist as to which songs he'd like to listen, the website inturn adds the songs to a playlist .. the mp3 format is decoded by a software such as winamp and streamed through the sound card of the pc .. the sound card is connected to a FM transmitter.. which will play the songs.. for a short distance..of 10-15m radius..
thanks alot..
pawan
ps : email add : kpawankumar@hotmail.com

The first part of your problem sound slike it can be solved by making or finding a web browser plug in to d/l and play your mp3 on your sound card. The real issue is the wireless part. If you want to design one, you will need to find a suitable FM transmitter circuit. If you just need the ability, it is probably cheaper to just buy one.

Here is one for $40.00 USD

https://www.tigerdirect.com/applica...tails.asp?EdpNo=715466&Sku=S94-2066&CatId=107

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back