Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help OrCAD MAX file

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT98

I was send a file from a circuit builder of a simple pcb in OrCAD .MAX file extension.
How can I open and view this file. I would like to view it. I know I can't modify it because I don't have this CAD program but I would like to view it.
Any suggestions?
Thanks...DT98:(

I was send a file from a circuit builder of a simple pcb in OrCAD .MAX file extension.
How can I open and view this file. I would like to view it. I know I can't modify it because I don't have this CAD program but I would like to view it.
Any suggestions?
Thanks...DT98:(

Why don't you have the person that sent it to you use a screen grabber and paste it in an email to you.

Well I may have to ask...but I do not know this designer personally and I'm pretty sure he is an EE and I hate to ask again because I know he is very busy...
Anyway, it looks like the only program that will open a .max file is OrCAD...

Thanks...DT98

Well I may have to ask...but I do not know this designer personally and I'm pretty sure he is an EE and I hate to ask again because I know he is very busy...
Anyway, it looks like the only program that will open a .max file is OrCAD...

Thanks...DT98

Don't be bashful ask nicely. you might be supriced, the worst that can happend is that he sais no or don't answer.

The *.max files are in vector format.
Send me the *.max file.
I will send you the appropriate *.pdf files, or(and) bitmap files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back