Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlandrewg

I'm working on my final year project right now and I'm planning to make a fingerprint time clock which uses the finger print of a person to time in/out of office. The problem however, is that I don't have any idea of doing this. Can anybody help? Thank You.

Pick something else within your ability. I might want to build a rocketship for my final year project, but I do not have the knowledge nor the parts to do it, so I don't.

Generic post titles don't grab people's attention either. What it does is attract people who expect to be reading a "do-my-homework-for-me" post who want to flame you. Use specific detailed titles about your question.

Last edited:
hello, i have a part in an electronics magazine which is simple a finger print reader, that can be adapted to any project. the problem is: i got the adress of the store in france!

What i mean is that you should easily find this in e-bay or maybe in your country!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back