help please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlandrewg

I'm working on my final year project right now and I'm planning to make a fingerprint time clock which uses the finger print of a person to time in/out of office. The problem however, is that I don't have any idea of doing this. Can anybody help? Thank You.

Pick something else within your ability. I might want to build a rocketship for my final year project, but I do not have the knowledge nor the parts to do it, so I don't.

Generic post titles don't grab people's attention either. What it does is attract people who expect to be reading a "do-my-homework-for-me" post who want to flame you. Use specific detailed titles about your question.

Last edited:
hello, i have a part in an electronics magazine which is simple a finger print reader, that can be adapted to any project. the problem is: i got the adress of the store in france!

What i mean is that you should easily find this in e-bay or maybe in your country!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…