Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Plssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

kent091039

hi i'm a comsci student and i have a project in designing a 1 hr clock counter but since i dont have any experience in designing circuits could somebody help me with the design? plssss.... i would really appreciate your help.. tnx.....:(

hi u can try google search for circuit diagramms for ur projects. because building ur own may very hard for u. u can find easy solution of ur problem.

tnx...

i tried to google it many times before but i cant find a simple one.. all samples were tooo complicated for me to understand... i manage to make the truth table... hehe anyway tnx...:)

Have you done a search in this forum?

There have been plenty of clock circuits discussed in the past.

And what do you mean by a "1 Hr clock counter"?

Does it have to provide a readout on a 7 segment display of the elapsed time?

Or is it simply one that does something like light a LED or sound a buzzer after one hour?

How accurate does the timing have to be? eg. does it have to be +/- 1 second, or would +/- 10 second be adequate?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back