Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with RGB LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for picking 'nits'. No one could possibly perceive the timing difference. Also happy to contribute in a very small way to your very "shiny" site.

Please note that I reversed the bit polarity in my previous example but I'm sure you already figured that out.

Regards, Mike

I apologize for picking 'nits'. No one could possibly perceive the timing difference. Also happy to contribute in a very small way to your very "shiny" site.
Heh! Shiny! Ya, that's it. :D No problem. I hadn't thought about that "nit". In some programs that could be a problem. But in mine it just wouldn't matter. Tis fixed anyway.

I have it cycling thru all 16.7milion colors now. Takes forever!

Thanks again for your help. I believe the ATMega168 has internal pull down resistors, so an external resistor is not needed, but thanks for reminding me to enable them!:D

I gave a fast look at the datasheet and it only shows pull ups lol, it seems that you know everything, why do you ask for help then ?

(i'm in a bad mood today... sry)

I gave a fast look at the datasheet and it only shows pull ups lol, it seems that you know everything, why do you ask for help then ?

(i'm in a bad mood today... sry)
I have a low budget and I don't want to buy anything that I don't have to, and I don't want to fry them.:p
I also like to figure everything out before I buy something so I can do it with minimal frustration. Here is my updated schematic. If you guys see anything, let me know! I can't thank you enough for all of your help everyone!
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back