Help with RGB LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for picking 'nits'. No one could possibly perceive the timing difference. Also happy to contribute in a very small way to your very "shiny" site.

Please note that I reversed the bit polarity in my previous example but I'm sure you already figured that out.

Regards, Mike

I apologize for picking 'nits'. No one could possibly perceive the timing difference. Also happy to contribute in a very small way to your very "shiny" site.
Heh! Shiny! Ya, that's it. No problem. I hadn't thought about that "nit". In some programs that could be a problem. But in mine it just wouldn't matter. Tis fixed anyway.

I have it cycling thru all 16.7milion colors now. Takes forever!

Thanks again for your help. I believe the ATMega168 has internal pull down resistors, so an external resistor is not needed, but thanks for reminding me to enable them!

I gave a fast look at the datasheet and it only shows pull ups lol, it seems that you know everything, why do you ask for help then ?

(i'm in a bad mood today... sry)

I gave a fast look at the datasheet and it only shows pull ups lol, it seems that you know everything, why do you ask for help then ?

(i'm in a bad mood today... sry)
I have a low budget and I don't want to buy anything that I don't have to, and I don't want to fry them.
I also like to figure everything out before I buy something so I can do it with minimal frustration. Here is my updated schematic. If you guys see anything, let me know! I can't thank you enough for all of your help everyone!
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…