Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Superheterodyne reciever Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoor

Hi... Can anyone help me in doin this project...

The main First design... in the attachments.. the first file is the Reciever Specs... & 2, 3 are an example for the filter...
Any Question n I'm Ready... and any help will be very Appreciated...

Thanx in Advance

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 140
It's not clear what type of help you need. Is it help with understanding a superhet receiver or help with the simulation?

Dear... its clear... u only have to zoon in the picture after u open it... i need help of how to start the design and all....how to get the exact values for designing the Reciever.... Thanx...

Since you need to simulate each block separately, I would start with the RF amplifier. Following the suggestion of the person who wrote the exercise I would start with an input signal that was a sine wave with an amplitude of maybe 10 microvolts. The first stage might be a gain of 20 amplifier. Once you have demonstrated this you should be able to modify the signal and the gain to suit your purposes.

i just implemented it in OrCAD... is the input right? i mean it should be Vsin waves ya??
And the Oscillator is Vac??
And the last Amplifier (Audio Amplifier) is a normal Gain Block right?

hope to get help soon....

Attachments

• Orcad Comm.JPG
    Orcad Comm.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 134
about superheterodyne

i would like to thank smoor for help ..........as i want to say i like to find to us the calculater of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back