Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rway

I m having some problems to transmit pulses that represents respective digit on a 3x4 keypad?

Do i need a microcontroller ? The transmitted pulses are needed to be recognize by the receiver and hence show it on a 7-segment led.

thanks for any reply....

The qestion is do you want an microcontroler.Using an MCU can greatly simplefy things and make to circuit nedded much smaller.

rway said:
I m having some problems to transmit pulses that represents respective digit on a 3x4 keypad?

Do i need a microcontroller ? The transmitted pulses are needed to be recognize by the receiver and hence show it on a 7-segment led.

thanks for any reply....

if you don't want to use a microcontroller, you can use a data encoder and a shift register to transmit the data serially, but as "someone electro" says, a microcontroller makes things easier, and it does, provided that you program it in the first place.

So if i downloaded the program into a mcu already, what are the components should i use to transmit the pulses from the tx to another rx?

there are 3 ways to transmit digital signal right? ASK,PSK and FSK.
which 1 to choose?

best regards.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back