Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello friends,
i need idea for a small digital project. whose difficulty rating must be simple.
the project should be easy for design and the problem is i can use only 10 compnents. i would be greatful to you for your suggestion.
thanking you.

DELETED BY MODERATOR

Here you are. I can guarantee you that this is the only schematics anybody here will/should give you. Enjoy your degree!

Your Bud, Dusty

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...
1. Microcontroller
2. +5v reg
3. Reg Vin cap
4. Reg Vout cap
5. Microcontroller ceramic Vdd-Vss cap
6. Xtal
7. Xtal stability cap #1
8. Xtal stability cap #2
9. MCLR pullup resistor

What magic can we pull with that last component?

Oznog said:
Hmm...
1. Microcontroller
2. +5v reg
3. Reg Vin cap
4. Reg Vout cap
5. Microcontroller ceramic Vdd-Vss cap
6. Xtal
7. Xtal stability cap #1
8. Xtal stability cap #2
9. MCLR pullup resistor

What magic can we pull with that last component?
Add a decoupling cap to the one uC project? :)..

Or use an internal OSC, and add 2 resistors and 2 LEDs, one to show power is on and the other to blink when it is working.

EDIT: Power switch! :)

Marks256 said:
DELETED BY MODERATOR

Here you are. I can guarantee you that this is the only schematics anybody here will/should give you. Enjoy your degree!

Your Bud, Dusty
Dang Dusty, that was NASTY!!! I lost my appetite for lunch from that. Are those kind of pics even allowed here? Mods.... hello Mods? Nigel you aren't saving that pic to your HD are you?;)

I hadn't even looked at it, thank you for pointing it out! - Moderator.

Dusty, why do you get your nose out of joint when you see these requests from clueless students? It's no skin off your nose, or mine. I just ignore them. Doesn't upset me, doesn't cause me to post s..t that might get me banned.

OK Dusty has to go stand in the corner, with outstretched arms holding a copy of "The Mega-huge Book of Electronic Circuits" in each hand. If his arms dip too low, he gets electrically zapped back into proper form. How long does he remain there? Till the cows come home?

Oh and Dusty, just so you know I had a measely 3 slices of pizza for lunch, versus eating the whole thing as I usually do! Then again those slices were about 7" in diameter!

Last edited:
DELETED BY MODERATOR!

That's not digital as he requested it to be. Or does that idea of yours concoct an A/D converter? Alive / Dead :D :rolleyes: I see now where that would work.

It is digital, the microwave oven transformers can be either on or off.

What would you believe the pulse duration to be?

Until the next power cut or your house burns down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back