Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

09vishal

hi
need one help...can ny1 tel me why n where v use "ieee.std_logic_unsigned.all;" & "ieee.std_logic_signed.all;"

Would you like to translate this post into readable English with complete words and sentences? I have no idea what you are talking about. If your resume reads like that it would go in the trash can!

Its a valid question regarding using these libraries in VHDL / Verilog code.

This belongs in a firmware/ HDL forum

Optikon said:
Its a valid question regarding using these libraries in VHDL / Verilog code.

This belongs in a firmware/ HDL forum
It may be obvious to you, but I'd still like a translation of

"why n where v use"

I thought he might be talking about the graphic symbols for logic design that replaced ANSI Y32.14(MIL STD 806)

Last edited:
Papabravo said:
It may be obvious to you, but I'd still like a translation of

"why n where v use"

I thought he might be talking about the graphic symbols for logic design that replaced ANSI Y32.14(MIL STD 806)

Well, there is no doubt his sentence structure and abbreviations leave much to be desired. However, I interpreted this ridiculous fragment to mean "why and where to use." Guessing at what posters are asking is normal these days unfortunately. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back