Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hf Induction Generator, melting

Status
Not open for further replies.

58bluv

Hi, I am wanting to build an mf/hf induction generator for the melting of metals. I would like to, if possible, aquire the information on the construction of an electronic unit, and if possible a motor generator type.
The capacity at this point would only be around 10 to 20 kw and 1000 to 100,000 hz.
Schematics, diagrams,component listing or any other relevant information would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Brian

:shock: :shock: An ambitious guy over here :lol: :lol:

Did you ever see a MF generator that can melt metals?
Any idea about the size of such unit?

I just can tell you one thing: If you really need/want one and have to $$ to make one, BUY one.

The components used in such units are very special ones, not ordinary one you buy around the corner.
The wires used in the MF power part are in fact copper tubes with water going through them. Because of the conductivity of the water you have to cope with the length of these tubes.

Take a look at www.radyne.com or **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back