Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How and Where to get Cygnal C8051F Dev Tool and Keil C

Status
Not open for further replies.

albertleng

Dear all,

Nice to know you.

I'm new here and new to 8051 programming. I'm from Malaysia. Does anyone here know where i can get Cygnal C8051F Dev Tool and the software Keil C in Malaysia or through internet?

I've checked through www.farnell.com. They don't have stock for C8051F Dev Tool. For Keil C, the software is not shipped to any areas outside US from what i got in www.keil.com

Waiting for your help. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Albert Leng

Cygnal was bought by Silicon Labs. Silabs.com should let you order on-line. You can also order through Digikey and mouser. I learned the 8051 on these same chips and they are really good as a learing tool. The kit comes with a free Keil C compiler that will compile code up to 4KB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back