Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I contact moderators ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrischris

Hi there ,
I am back on electrotech after a long time and I would like to renew my old account so does anyone knows how can I do that ? I have forgotten my old password and my old email is dead now .

thanks,
Chris

Hi there ,
I am back on electrotech after a long time and I would like to renew my old account so does anyone knows how can I do that ? I have forgotten my old password and my old email is dead now .

thanks,
Chris

Go down to this part of the Forum. (Feedback/Comments)

Address your comments to ElectroMaster the Owner and Site Administrator. Not sure if he is both but, he's the one.

Do you remember your old e-mail address? It may be of importance.

Thanks,

Chris

Go down to this part of the Forum. (Feedback/Comments)

Address your comments to ElectroMaster the Owner and Site Administrator. Not sure if he is both but, he's the one.

Do you remember your old e-mail address? It may be of importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back