Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how do you throw away a garbage can?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crush it if it is metal. Cut it up if plastic. You could also put a note on it; "To the Garbage man, this garbage can is garbage so take it if you can."

Why do you want to do that?

Ran over it with the truck...

Home Owner's Association complaining about style or color not consistant with the neighborhood...

City passed out special bins for the automatic collector truck, old can just taking up space...

Too small to for a keg of beer, needed a bigger one...

my old cans had wheels on them and handles that lock the lids down. well that lasted all of a monthe before the garbage men busted the wheels and the handles off of them. so now all you have is a big smoothe barrle with no handles. you have to bear hug then to lift them. so what i do is let the garbage rot in the damn thing for about month and let them get good and ripe. then they have to bear hug that ***** up close to their face. serves them right for bustin up my new cans.

In the UK we have wheelie bins and they are the council's property so if the bin men break it you ring up the council and they'll either repair it or buy you a new bin.

Just put a note on it. Let the packer in the truck do the crushing ;)

same here in australia hero, if the garbage guys wreck our bin, the council gets us a new one.:D

Here is Australia we have the added problem of trying to throw boomerangs away. And, if anyone is curious, a boomerang that doesn't come back is called a stick.:D

Mike.

Don't you need to master a special skill for boomerangs to come back to you?

I've tried throwing a boomerang before and I was totally hopeless at it!

none of my boomerangs come back to me, they end up stuck in a tree or in the bush:D

why would you want to do that?, yes you probably could but you would have to throw it really hard and fast and also be accurate, but then it will probably come back and cut off your own head:D

actually maybe it was?????????

ha, "hey mummy i want a boomerang":D :D :D :D

ahhh i see, its not realy used for throwing and haveing it come back. its used to club the piss out of something :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back