Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how do you throw away a garbage can?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what is a boomerang for?
Seems obvious to me. You throw it, if it hits its target you go pick up your boomerang and kangaroo and head home. If it misses, you get a another chance without having to run after your stick.

I can throw a boomerang and cut off a kangaroo's head, but only if the two actions have no relationship to one another.

Does it really taste 'just like chicken'? Seems like they use that one on a lot of exotic meats, for which I have no desire of finding out...

i have tried kangaroo, but i don't remember what it was like though? but it wasn't that bad, because i ate it:eek: i think this thread has turned into a "how to chop off a kangaroo's head with a boomerang":D

I also tried kangaroo, it tasts a bit like horsemeat but the steaks are
a bit too small to my liking. I tried buffalo as well, little taste and
the meat is tough, too expensive for poor quality meat. The best meat
by far is ostrich but it's a little expensive.
Is there anyone who has already tried zebra or crocodile ?

on1aag.

If it doesn't kill you, someone somewhere out there eats it...sometimes even if it does kill you.

i have tried crocodile, but not zebra. i also tried snake once:D

I had this plastic boomerang, and the corners were super sharp plastic, so i threw it and it came back and sliced my leg open about 3 inches and half inch deep... OUCH

Perhaps you didn't catch it properly? Aren't boomerangs designed for hunting? You throw it at a kangeroo, it chops its head off then comes back to you and providing you catch it properly it won't cut your hand off.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back