How does a camera takes photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.
I am messed up with a new and rather very abrupt problem. I have a canon digital camera.I have seen that once FLASH button is pressed the FLASH occurs and then photograph is taken.
Now what I want is my FLASH button is to be operated through a remote i.e. when I will press remote button the photograph will be taken.
Or suppose in front of camera I will use LED PHOTO DIODE pair so that when some obstacle as such is detected then the camera will take picture AUTOMATICALLY.
Basically I want to know what actually happens inside the camera so that when the FLASH button is pressed the photo is taken so that I will also think about how the circuit can be designed.

Much of what you are asking depends on the exact model of Canon camera. Depending on the model Canon does offer various remotes but yes, a remote can also be built. Again, depends on the model.

Ron

Much of what you are asking depends on the exact model of Canon camera. Depending on the model Canon does offer various remotes but yes, a remote can also be built. Again, depends on the model.

Ron
So if I want to build a remote I have to go inside the camera isn't it?

No many of them have an external connector for remote operashoin. what model is it? Andy

Here is an example of a search for a "Remote shutter release" for my camera.
Thats it>>> I dont think I would open a digital camera to add this if it was not included. However I have seen many ways to press the shoot button on a camera devised. Andy

No, not necessarily. The question is what model Canon do you have? How to remote a camera, even a Canon name brand, varies from model to model. That is why we keep asking the model. I have a few Canon cameras that can be remote triggered very easily, it depends on the model.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…