How is China PCB - pcbcart.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speakerguy

I see this banner on the top of the forum, anyone have any experience(s) with them? I've been using Advanced Circuits so far.

Hi speakerguy,

according to my experience chinese PCB-manufacturers are set up for mass production.

To get a prototype board shipment cost are regularly far beyond the board price.

Here is a manufacturer in Bulgaria: https://www.bilex-lp.com

General manager is Mr. Hristo Ginov. If you have orders other than standard (minimum board size is 100X100mm) you might contact Mr. Ginov for individual quoting. Contact via email info@bilex-lp.com.

As an example of non standard orders here is what Bilex made for me although the single board size was just 20X8mm, placing enough of the single boards on one layout to make it 100X100mm. As free service he cut all the small boards to fit.

Here is a calculation example which you can make online (Bilex offers his page in German and English.)

Board size 88X55mm, single sided, FR-4, 1.55mm, HAL, solder stop mask both sides, silk screen bottom side, delivery time 10 days (shortest 3 days). Single board: €17.78, tooling €9.50.

Deliveries outside EU-countries are sales tax excempt.

Shipment is carried out either according to your disire or the cheapest delivery method.

Bilex is by far the most inexpensive manufacturer I have found so far.

Hans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…