Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How much this cro worth in states and canada ?

$20 if it is in working order, nothing if it has a fault of any sort.

These were made in the millions under various names back then and you can often pick them up for free these days - I've still got mine, but it hasn't been used in the last 20 years or more.

I gave mine to a movie studio requesting props from a 1980s electronic lab a few years ago. The exact same scope was sold under various brand names in the U.S. I'd call it a boat-anchor if you have to put any time into repairing or tuning it up - if you don't need a boat anchor, charge a disposal fee to the person trying to get rid of it.

Alright , I see.

I am using it still in checking switching signals.

I hope it will prove useful in other applications.

This is one of the best things my father gave me.

Alright , I see.

I am using it still in checking switching signals.

I hope it will prove useful in other applications.

This is one of the best things my father gave me.

If it's all you have, it's still a VERY useful device - I still have two at home, but I've not used them for a good few years now. However, resale value is extremely low, as digital scopes are what everyone wants.

I was given (yet another) old scope a few years back, it was an old storage type, I gave it to a friend - he contacted the original manufacturer, and donated it (for free again) to be exhibited in their 'museum', as they didn't have one of that model.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back