Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to add 3 files in one PIC ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

meera83

i m using PIC16F877..
inside demo tutorial file, there are 3 kind of files (DEMO, MATH, LCD)..
if i want to add this 3 files together inside PIC to test for demo, how can i make it?

initially i add f877 file and .lkr as usual, and copy the complete main routine(from DEMO file) to f877 file.
after that, i right click on source file(.mcw display) and click on add file,
i add the MATH and LCD file..

when i right click on f877 file to assemble it, the output show symbol UMUL0808L and UDIV1608L not define.
but for this two symbol, it is defined in MATH file(although not define in DEMO file)..

so what's the right steps if i want to add this three files together in one PIC?

thanks...

I think perhaps you would use the include directive in you main code like this -

include "demo.inc"
include "math.inc"

The assembler will insert the required code at this point during assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back