Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to detect sensor signal in dsPic30F3011?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faysal_002299

I am a newbie in the arena of using dsPIC (dsPic30F3011). I have to include 6 sensors in my system and I am asked to use pin 42, 37, 41, 38, 35, 36 for detecting the binary 1 sent by the sensors using interrupt service routine. Please tell me how I should modify the firmware for receiving the signal from the sesors. Please help me with code snippet and necessary register configuration. You may also refer me to any link for tutorial. Please ask me if you have any further query.

waiting eagerly for ur kind reply

thanks in advance
Faysal

Thanks for the quick reply. I have attached the code. Please read the following....

1. I am doing all these for controlling 3 motors via bldc driver. The sensor information will be used for motor on/off and speed control.
2. For communicating with PC through USB, I am using another uc and the dsPic has been used for motor control. Both the uc's are communicating with each other through ICSP.
3. I want to know How I can include another interrupt routine for individual sensor signal detection. After detection I will send that corresponding messege to my software and the software can then act for motor control.

Please please please help me....
faysal

Attachments

• main.c
    13.6 KB · Views: 154
I have started this thread last week but yet nobody sent any reply. Please some one come forward to help me. I badly need your help as soon as possible. At least please give me some links from where I may get some beginner's guide.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back