Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel Goodwin said:
I can't say I've ever noticed a 'hugging culture' in the UK before, but certainly my daughter and her friends in the local music scene are always hugging each other!.
I suppose it's more of a women thing, here in the UK, isn't it?

I can't say I've ever hugged any of my male friends, brother of father unless I'm drun of something.

Hero999 said:
I suppose it's more of a women thing, here in the UK, isn't it?

Well the young lads seem to enjoy hugging the young girls! :p

But you certainly don't get as many lads hugging each other!.

I can't say I've ever hugged any of my male friends, brother of father unless I'm drun of something.

Same here!.

Nigel Goodwin said:
But you certainly don't get as many lads hugging each other!.

Nope. Only case is when hugs are going around and girls are present must you hug a guy. It's funny actually, I've noticed that all my guy friends only hug when they have come with their girlfriends, otherwise we just do the guy handshake. I am not sure what their reasoning is, however.

Last edited:
dknguyen said:
Nope. Only case is when hugs are going around and girls are present must you hug a guy.
That still doesn't happen in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back