Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I Got Hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaSmurf

well... i dont know that much about computers and my x-freind got my aim account password via what he calls a "key logger" and he got into my account and talked **** to all my freinds, some of them still hate me from this, my new aim is CombustableSmurf, my old one is PapaSmurfsChode, my x-freinds is Jordanbqbq and greenyedboy5. please help me!

PapaSmurf said:
well... i dont know that much about computers and my x-freind got my aim account password via what he calls a "key logger" and he got into my account and talked [bleep] to all my freinds, some of them still hate me from this, my new aim is CombustableSmurf, my old one is PapaSmurfsChode, my x-freinds is Jordanbqbq and greenyedboy5. please help me!
the keylogger is installer on ur machine, run a anti-spyware , anti-keylogger appln(find it in the web) to clean all that stuff,and reset ur pwd.

Unless one often looks at the back of the PC, nothing in the world can detect or be safe from one of these. It just sits there and silently records up to 2,000,000 keystokes.

Attachments

• keylogger.jpg
    keylogger.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 813
You have probobly a software keyloger on that logs and/or sends in the net what you tiped in this includes passwords.This dosent go for NT log on screens becuse no software is alowed to run during that.
But a hardware keyloger can also log that.Such an keyloger is conected betwen the PC and keyboard they are hard to get and not cheap too.

You have probobly a software keyloger on that logs and/or sends in the net what you tiped in this includes passwords.This dosent go for NT log on screens becuse no software is alowed to run during that.
But a hardware keyloger can also log that.Such an keyloger is conected betwen the PC and keyboard they are hard to get and not cheap too.

I beg to differ.

https://www.keelog.com/diy.html has full directions on how to build your own hardware keylogger. All it needs is a AT89C2051 (or 1051/4051), a 24C512, 12MHz xtal, three capacitors, one resistor and a suitable enclosure (heatshrink! :D)

A DT006 (minimal parts - handful of resistors) parallel AVR prorammer is easy to build - the one enclosed is for the 90s/Tiny2313 but can be easily adapted for use with about any AVR. use that with WinAVR or an equivalent program, and you've got it going :D

Attachments

• diy_sch.gif
    diy_sch.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 775
  • 2313-prog.jpg
    2313-prog.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 768
I got this from https://computer.howstuffworks.com/virus1.htm
Trojan horses - A Trojan horse is simply a computer program. The program claims to do one thing (it may claim to be a game) but instead does damage when you run it (it may erase your hard disk). Trojan horses have no way to replicate automatically.

I can't help you get your account back, but to stop this from happening agian.
You can download a anti-keklogger https://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=keylogger+blocker&spell=1, Or
When you type in a password, type the last 4 characters first, then arrow or click back and enter the first part.

PapaSmurf said:
wtf?

trojen condom?

your sick, j/k alls a care about is my old account, can anyone hack into it?

It's gone, it's lost forever unless you can physically bully your "ex-friend" into giving it back to you. Hacking it will only result in red flags being raised at AOL and the account might end up being "frozen" and your hacking attempts might land you in legal soup.

Go outside, it's a nice day in OC. Appreciate staying on the west coast. Besides, this is an electronics forum, not a "computer hacking forum for kids who lost their AIM accounts to x-friend n00b hack0rz who smurf around."

AOL would be after you, you wouldnt have a case if you hacked.

Remove the keylogger, if your really desperate, you may need to backup and format your computer, anyway, remove the keylogger, bully the password out of him, change your password *IMPORTANT* Remove the keylogger first before changing your password, or he may change your password again.

Ah, monkey, I don't think this will work:
When you type in a password, type the last 4 characters first, then arrow or click back and enter the first part.
Well, it may if you click, but as far as I can remember, a keystroke logger logs every key stroke, arrow keys included.
My solution is to not trust anyone. If there is even a remote chance someone saw me type in a password, then I change it.
Smurf, I'd throttle your X friend just for good measure. 8)
Regards,
Robert

Nigel,
Ah, thanks for that chilling reminder,
It only takes 22 pounds pressure to break an arm! Cool

I forget how fragile we are.

:oops:
em, er, Smurf, perhaps just some words, you got enough problems. I guess living well really is the best revenge.

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back