i need help im my final project

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do people manage to find this site without searching google first? There is a lot of info out there, and no one here will do the work for you. If you have specific questions once you start then people here are very helpful.

hii

Ambient said:
How do people manage to find this site without searching google first? There is a lot of info out there, and no one here will do the work for you. If you have specific questions once you start then people here are very helpful.
yeah you are right,,,but let people ask man no problem in that , may be they dont have any idea about it ... take it easy

I agree with Ambient! muhammadfekry_2010 did not even ask a question. Too often I've seen this sort of post. After someone goes to a lot of trouble with detailed explanations, the OP comes back saying "Oh I know all that, I just needed to know XYZ." Spending "his" time on a preliminary Google search or whatever, to formulate questions about the bits and pieces that he "doesn't" understand is prefered. Especially for a "final project". Was this title assigned to him, or did he pick it with no idea of what he was getting.

"ecg holter monitor circuit" comes up with a complete papers, including formulas and schematics. So, what help does he need?

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…