Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need some advice on building a battery charger for my bank of 20 Li-ion 5000mAh 26650A

sheffieldyorky

I want to build a battery charger for my bank of 20 Li-ion 5000mAh 26650A.

Held in place by Battery Bracket Plastic Holder.

These will then be ready to be spot-welded with nickel strips

Finally covered by a Lithium battery pack charge controller with a balancer module function (HX-4S-F30A)

I am now reading various disturbing reports about “Li-ion 5000mAh 26650A” batteries catching fire if one starts then they follow on and are extremely hard to extinguish.

I have a couple of Stepper motors kicking about and I was hoping to use either one or both with a shaft coupling.

• 34HE45-6004S 6.0a 8.2Nm
  • 34HE45-6004S 6a 12Nm
Both have these wiring colours: RD/BK/BL/GN

The person/company that gave me these specifications has now become uncontactable.

I have all the tools needed for the project plus testing equipment.

I am seeking a tried and tested schematic for a “battery charging unit”

Once this is built I am hoping to build a pure sine wave 1200-watt inverter, as a tried and tested schematic for this unit

I have some spare double-sided Breadboard Prototyping Strip Board, or if it is not feasible I bow to your advice.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back