i need to build some sine wave inverters

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought to build one because once its get burn or not working i could exactly repair without buying a new one. I thought to build with arduino since its easy to code.

If you buy a good quality one that is big enough and don't abuse and overload it it won't burn out.

Does what you are wanting to run really need a sine wave inverter to power it?

Fans, why not just get 12V fans?

As mentioned, just go a buy a properly rated UPS or AC generator if the power is wonky Sri Lanka.

i thought to build one because once its get burn or not working i could exactly repair without buying a new one. I thought to build with arduino since its easy to code.

If all you needed to do was to generate a sinewave shaped voltage to look at on a scope, it would be an easy task with the arduino. But if you want to actually deliver power at a high voltage, you have a much bigger job in front of you.

As for preferring to build rather than to buy, a professionally engineered product is less likely to fail. But even then, should be equally repairable.

this is just for hobby, thought of giving it a try even though it may not be perfect has a quality product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…