I want star car engine with button like calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixssar

I have seen a car which is started with some combination of buttons from a casio or any calculator

It's probably a code that has to be inputted. When the circuit goes to start the car, there would have to be some sort of sensor that determines if the car has started or not, otherwise you might wreck your flywheel from the circuit holding the ignition too long.

Also understand all the functions of the key.
Even in very old vehicles, the key locks the steering shaft and also powers up the Engine Run and Aux lines. So unless you cut up the steering column and disable the lock, driving will still require you to put a key in the column. If you leave a key in there, somebody's going to see it and break your window so they can steal your car.

And as I mentioned just pulling the ignition relay coil will only turn the starter. You also need to power up the Engine Run line which enables the fuel pump and computer, this will take a heavy relay. In fact in many vehicles this should be done a second before turning the engine over in order to let the fuel pump build pressure.

Then as noted you need a way to determine when the engine has caught. This is actually a pretty touchy procedure which is difficult to determine with a simple method, and there's probably no wire to tell you. The engine will be turning from the starter so a tachometer tells you nothing interesting. A fixed period may hold it too long or may not start the vehicle.

The keypad and driving tasks really need to be done with a microcontroller.

Carbed vehicles usually require you to pump the accelerator to set the choke, which isn't going to be possible. Vehicles with electronic "smart" keys are going to be impractical to bypass.

Last edited:
Need a Diagram for blocked acces with keyboards

Hi. really i need some circuit diagram were it detailme how work any acces with keyboard like
I want to do a access to some things with any keyboard from calculator
example:
befor turn star the car with the key, I will need push some butons for put off block of the car then I can run it.

I hope can i explain because I'm from mexico

Check my PIC tutorials, one is a keypad password program, which will do what you want with very little change.

The remote start really isnt all that difficult. The one I installed on my car has a programmable crank time, where you just test it to whatever works best. I think mine is set to 0.8s. After it cranks, the module will look at the battery voltage, If the voltage is above a threshold (also programmable), then it knows the car is running. (The voltage increases to about 13.8V when the car is running). If it fails to start for some reason, it will wait about 20-30 seconds and then attempt to start again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…