Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ic schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

htimreimer

Ok Can Some One Breakdown This ic Schematic Im Confused:confused:.

I Just want The Information Something Like A Datasheet.If It's Possible

Attachments

• b73dbbe9-97ed-4fe1-80de-43a0a3600ac3.pdf
    148.9 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
That's not an ic. It's a whole DVD player. If there is a datasheet for it, the manufacturer would have it, and it would be a book. Ask the manufacturer.

No It's A Ic From CheerTek Plus I Cant Fine Anything About CheerTek And There No E-Mail or Phone Number That I Can Find

That is a whole DVD player. The whole circuit is based around the ic CT-909R. This is a custom made IC and so there there is no datasheet to the part on the internet. You will not get IC schematics with IC's on them is they are an IC. You dont see IC's in IC's.

As already stated, that attachment is NOT a datasheet. It is a schematic for the complete circuit of a DVD player. There are many individual components used in the schematic which will have respective datasheets available, along with a few which are probably classed as proprietary and as such, unless someone has leaked the datasheet to the public domain, information will likely be pretty imposible to find.

What are you confused about?

To be more precise, what are your intentions with regard to all these datasheet requests?

It is indeed a circuit of a DVD player, like from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back