Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I'm So happy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh krumlink, souperdic or what ever your nic is,
Every picture you've put in here I've looked at takes forever to download even on isdn. Don't you even know how to downsize a photo for forums and take a focused picture. JimB was right on the money with his comments and I back them up 100%. Now if you can't take criticism stick that dummy back in your mouth untill you growup enough to get in the real world.

If you old enough stick that in ya pipe and smoke it.

Now that felt good as I've had a rotten day

Cheers Bryan:D

Eh, I think the main point here is that the advice that JimB offered was actually constructive criticism, even if it wasn't about the circuit itself. It was just a suggestion to take a little more time before showing off the things you're proud of, so that they can be more impressive and so you can feel a bit prouder still to have people see them. Or such. I don't really see it being anything to get too offended about. :rolleyes: Maybe you ought to give people the benefit of the doubt more often about what they're saying to you. That's constructive criticism too BTW ;)

BTW why have I just downloaded a ginormous photo of what looks like a plate of egg and toast?! :confused: :confused:

Anyway, congrats on the clock circuit, it looks cool! :)

Tomble said:
Eh, I think the main point here is that the advice that JimB offered was actually constructive criticism, even if it wasn't about the circuit itself. It was just a suggestion to take a little more time before showing off the things you're proud of, so that they can be more impressive and so you can feel a bit prouder still to have people see them. Or such. I don't really see it being anything to get too offended about. :rolleyes: Maybe you ought to give people the benefit of the doubt more often about what they're saying to you. That's constructive criticism too BTW ;)

BTW why have I just downloaded a ginormous photo of what looks like a plate of egg and toast?! :confused: :confused:

Anyway, congrats on the clock circuit, it looks cool! :)

Well said.

Torben

Krumlink,

Please learn how to downsize your pictures. The software that came with your Kodak DX6490 camera is fairly easy to use. Shoot for 800 x 600 or smaller.

Last edited:
I disagree, I like huge images, providing they're good quality of course. However i can understand your frustration if you're on dialup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back