Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

increase torrent download speed plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use torrents to download legit stuff, like Linux distros. One time I downloaded 700 MB of sheet music (oh, what bliss!).

Anyways, I've never had a speed problem. If the speed dies I just reset my router. (anyone have a good router that's NOT a Linksys? Ours likes to just stop working at least once a week).

I use BitComet, it has a random port button. Good luck; I know I didn't help at all, but I've never had a problem. Try finding a different torrent for the same file?

theinfamousbob said:
Anyways, I've never had a speed problem. If the speed dies I just reset my router. (anyone have a good router that's NOT a Linksys? Ours likes to just stop working at least once a week).

Oh! So it is not just me? Well, at least yours only dies once a week... mine croaks every couple of hours! That freaking router cost me $50 on ebay, and it is CRAP.

I think i solved my speed problem. I enabled encryption last night, and my speeds jumped a little. Now it is hovering around 15KB/s download, instead of the 7-9KB/s download...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back