Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing Digital to analog...plz help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

raniamit110

Hi there...
I am a sort of beginner with the projects....but i am facing problem with using transistor as switch.i mean i am doing an electronics code lock...
it gives 0 on the o/p when the code is accepted...so i need to know how do i use a transistor as switch to drive a relay...or can i use a not gate at the o/p and then how to use then transistor as switch???

plz help...
Thanx in advance.

What are you trying to drive, and what is the voltage and current requirements?

Also, what are you driving transistor from? Part number?

Driving means??
sry didnt get what exactly are u trying to say...
but i mean...i would give the o/p of digital ckt to the base of transistor...so that it would act as a switch..and i would use transistor in CE config...but...how do i use it???am not gettin the proper ckt to join base of transistor and then get its o/p....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back