Is this a rotary switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clutch

Hello. First post. I am trying to identify these parts. I believe they are old rotary switches. The long 'arms' have bent down in this pic. Any ideas?

**broken link removed**

Thanks.

I'll see if I can find more, but I think this is about as good as it gets. I was hoping that the extra long parts might be a tip-off. This photo was taken maybe 1978-9?

They look more like some sort of cam action actuator? I have no clue but I don't see the connection points I would expect on a rotary switch. There may be a switch to it but I see it as some sort of actuator, absolutely, maybe.

Ron

Hi to all,

I had a couple of these on an old radio once, they were simply N/O switches that sat on the board and only a small arc of the outer edge showed through the radios casing, for the thumb click action, they were very smooth as I rememberbut with a very satisfying click.

Hope this helps..........Al

This statement along with the looks of it indicate you are right. I would say it was a rotary switch.

Very cool! And you replied on my birthday. Lol! I don't suppose you remember the brand? Any more info would be most appreciated!!

Nothing? This is as close as I could find. Is there any specific name for this type of switch?

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…