Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Junebug Tutor PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond3rboy

Hi i have been working on the Junebug Tutor PCB after making my Junebug. I have banged my self up in a corner.I have got six airwires left and no way of routing them.I know this is a poorly designed PCB but can any one tell me where i have gone wrong?I have used a switch for the IR sensor( i was to lazy to make one).I will add a capacitor that is left at the end.

Attachments

• Tutor.pdf
    24 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Why not just make pads for jumpers on top side. Single sided boards often need jumpers.

K. Thanks.i will do it.How would you rate my PCB work c,d? just to know how much i need to work at it?Very much obliged!

I think you did very well. Maybe parts are spread out a bit, but good job overall :)

Because this board isn't permanently connected to the Junebug there is no need for dip switches 1 to 3. That should simplify the layout slightly.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back