Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lenz's law

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did touch on Phase, and till I thought of it like having a bike wheel I didn't understand it. I thought of a bike wheel and smacking it to get it to rotate at a single point would be Single phase. Now I thought, if there was three hands at different points on the wheel, that would be three phase. Finally I understood what the math failed to reveal.

When I stated "My Brain Work" I really meant till I stumbled on this thread and when reading Eric post, I had finally grasp what I was missing. Why I was so damn happy that phrased it the way he did. I also used a Clamping diode for an Inductive load, but really didn't understood the back EMF/Voltage issue, until Eric explained that is.

Have to say love this stuff!
Please no need to correct me anyone, just saying how it works for me. hehe
-BaC
Just A hobbyist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back