Lie Detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Science Mac

Hello fellow technicians I want to know how to connect the simple lie detecor on the figure shown on the attachment also, what is the connection between the second resistor and the conductor/connection

Attachments

• lie.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 142
That simple circuits works very accurately if you attach the alligator clips to a person's 'nads. The truth gets indicated rather quickly.

= /

By the sounds of your post, you have come to that conclusion with accurate and conclusive testing.

gramo said:
= /
By the sounds of your post, you have come to that conclusion with accurate and conclusive testing.
By testing it on his girl friend?

If he's itching his nads it was likley his girlfriend did it to him. Where was your hand when you typed that Hitech? A lie detector is also inversly as good as the liar.

Using myself as a guinea pig is a false claim. However it's obvious in my little pea brain that alligator clips to the nads would quickly bring about the truth from most folks. BTW, I have a "permanent girlfriend", otherwise known as a wife.

My wife doesn't allow me to wear a shirt that looks like curtains.
I don't want to wear a shirt that looks like curtains.

Doesn't the lie detector show a lie when a pretty girl in a small bikini walks by?
What happens when your wife walks by?

audioguru said:

you havent lived if you havnet worn your curtains yet!

audioguru said:

Doesn't the lie detector show a lie when a pretty girl in a small bikini walks by?
What happens when your wife walks by?
My wife doesn't dictate what I wear or where I go. I gather that your does .... maybe that's how it's done up north. Believe it or not, that shirt isn't mine but it was borrowed during a video shoot for an HD tv demo using color bars, that shirt, and a paper background of those colors, not curtains. I think it's a pretty novel idea... something different than wearing Treebark cammo against a wooded background! Here, look for me in this photo --- "Where's Waldo?"
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…