Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Light display Ics

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleyk

Hi to all, pls i really need help for this DIY light displayon my attatchment, pls can someone tell me the type of ics that wil do this task for me and possible connections for it pls. All i want for this to do is to have different writing on it and it will move from left to right displaying the writing on them.

Attachments

• sleyk.JPG
    sleyk.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 175
sleyk, there are units you can buy that do what you want more than likely, if you don't want to pay for them then it's going to be a lengthy and probably more costly road to build one yourself, unless you have a really solid understanding of electronics in the first place, which sorry to say if you did you wouldn't be asking such a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back